Join the (ISC)² Northeast Florida Chapter!
Member BenefitsBeing a member of an (ISC)² Chapter has its benefits. Not only will you gain a sense of fellowship with colleagues in your profession, you will also be able to network and exchange ideas with fellow (ISC)² credential holders and other information security professionals in your local area.
Other opportunities consists of:
- Engaging in leadership roles
- Earning CPEs by participating in professional activities
- Participating in co-sponsored events with other industry associations
- Assisting (ISC)² initiatives by speaking at industry events or writing articles for publication
- Participating in local community outreach projects (public service) to educate people about information security
- Receiving special discounts on (ISC)² products and programs
Membership Types(ISC)² Northeast Florida Chapter has Two (2) membership options.
Non-Voting Associate/Student membership:
- Does not require having an (ISC)² certification
- Does not have privilege to vote on Chapter business
- Cannot serve as a Board member
- Enjoys all other benefits of Chapter membership
- Must be an (ISC)² certification holder in Good Standing
- May serve as a Board member
- Votes on Chapter business leadership
- Attend all meetings and routine events for free
- Earn CPEs at meetings and events
Membership FeeChapter membership is $25 per year and is due each year on your membership anniversary date.
Non-Members may attend (ISC)² Northeast Florida Chapter meetings and routine events for a $10 per event fee.
You can now pay your annual membership fees online using PayPal! Click "Buy Now" to be redirected to a PayPal payment page for payment.
Chapter ParticipationWe strongly encourage your active participation in the chapter. Below are some suggested methods for participation.
- Like and Follow our Social Media Profiles
- Suggest a Topic for an upcoming Event
- Suggest a Project
- Start or Join a focus group or Study group
- Submit Your Vote (Only available when Voting is active)